" " " How to cut your curly hair | Hairdressing Scissors "

How to cut your curly hair

This tutorial is going to show you how to cut your own curly hair. This makes it lighter and brings more volume and curls to your hair. I dont think this tip is going to help you if you had your curls done at the hairdresser this is only for natural curly hair. This is a trick that my sisters hairdresser learnt her. For this tip you dont have to use an expensive professional hairdressing scissors - it dosnt have to be need or anything because of your curls. Before you begin, its a good idea to make your hair wet that makes it easier to control when cutting it. Start by section your hair so you can start by cutting the hair on your neck. Take a tuft of hair and twist it all the way down. Now you can make your scissors run down the twisted tuft of hair. Be sure to run your fingers down the tuft of hair after cutting it that way you remove all the lose hair. Now cut the middle section and continue cutting it. Finish out by taking the last section on top of your head. If you want to, you can also cut your bangs. Im doing this relativly often, so I only have to take a bit. That way I can always make it look like my hairdresser had it done. This tip cant replace your appointments with your hairdresser, but it can minimize them. This tip only brings volume and extra curls into your hair. I cut my hair every time it begins to be to heavy to curl and gets flat. Thank you for watching - please tell me what you think, rate, subscribe and comment.

mood rings sona med spa

0 comments: